Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home Stretch

I presented my thesis yesterday! I can post a link to it on here later, once it is posted, maybe next week. It was pretty horrible. Maybe I wont post it. I know there were a lot of "um"s, as usual, and I relied on my notecards pretty heavily. Oh! and do you know what you get for presenting a thesis in the geology department? A beer cozy, ok maybe it's a "can" cozy for me, but everyone was calling it a beer cozy.


It says: We're not ROCKET scientists, we're ROCK scientists. Yup. Its funny. I'm going to find something to put in it and display it on my desk. It's like a little trophy. This can cozy says I graduated... Now for finding a job. Actually, Now for making it trough finals week. I've been working so hard on my presentation, I've gotten very behind on my studying.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, you ROCK n roll girl!!! ROCK on!!! Rock out!!! Rock the night away studying!!! yep same ole' mom and corny jokes

    ReplyDelete