Saturday, October 9, 2010

Making Jewelery!

So I have decided I need more hobbies. I thought I would start sewing more quilts and such first, but...

A few months ago I found these pearl and rock beads at a garage sale...

They've been just sitting on my desk until...

I was looking through my rock and gem magazine (yup, geology magazines) and saw some beautiful WIRE WRAPed jewelery.

IDEA!

Bought wire today and started just wrapping.

And I love it!

So!



I am doing a giveaway!

One of those stones will be the centerpiece.

Here's a close-up:





And it really hurt my fingers so I will stop typing now (first thing tomorrow I am buying bottle-nose pliers).

Leave a comment on what color rock you think would be best for the center piece.

2 comments:

  1. wow these are beautiful! really cool!!! and of course I like the white/pearl looking ones for the center! YOU GO.. be Creative!
    love you and am so proud of you, you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete