Friday, March 13, 2009

So many children, so little time...

In case you didn't know, I have five children. I know, I know, some of them have moved on and have their own lives now, but that doesn't mean they aren't my children anymore. Some are big, some are small, and I love them all! I just wanted those of you who may not have met my children to meet them today. I will start with the twins.

This is Sampson

He doesn't like to sit still, he did just turn *terrible* two after all.

And this hairy one is Laila.
She sits for pictures like a good girl.

They just celebrated their second birthday last month. Sam is my wild child, he is always beating up on poor Laila. Laila is very attached to her mother and is pretty much just a goodie four-shoes.

Next my Step-child, Helo. He is the middle child and by far the largest of my children. He might just be the smartest as well. He grows so fast that I don't have many recent pictures of him, but here is a sample of how fast he has grown. From this:

To this:


In the blink of an eye.

My other children who have already moved out to find their own lives are my two youngest. Queso and Biskit. Queso moved out with Heather and Biskit is living with a friend.


Tell me readers, why do children grow up so fast?






Edit: I finally got a picture of Helo recently. I think he is even bigger than the GSD picture above.

Ain't he adoribible?

1 comment:

  1. LOL... you are too funny with all your "children". Sam looks very pretty (well, handsome, I guess) in that photo.

    ReplyDelete