Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stress Management

I am in a class this semester called stress management. I thought it would help me deal with stress better, I am starting to realize what this class really is. Let me start with what I have learned:

Diddly.

Oh I have learned a few things, like poor stress management can cause just about ALL of my health problems. I am pretty much a poster child for physical manifestations of stress. I also learned a lot about brain functions and enzymes (big whoop).

What I have not learned:

HOW TO MANAGE STRESS!

Last night was supposed to be the chapter on "interpersonal interventions", but we ran out of time. So instead of focusing on what we can do to better ourselves (all of two slides) we went through twenty slides and two videos on what abnormal conditions we can have from being overstressed.

Sigh.

How do you manage your stress levels?

No comments:

Post a Comment