Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time for a re-vamp

I have decided I need to start bloging on my blog. You know, what's up with me, my thoughts, my ideas, and my stories :) So, what's up with me?
School. Lots and lots of school.

I am enrolled in four geology classes, one biology lab, and Stress Management (which so far has not delivered on it's title). And it's a lot. Thank goodness it isn't as bad as last semester. I am going on a trip to Zzyzzx (z-I-z-icks)over spring break, its near vegas in the Mojave desert. So I should have lots of pictures of rocks and my infamous geo-buddies.

So off I go to my afternoon class tonight. Hopefully tonight I will learn to manage my stress :P

2 comments:

  1. I totally kno wwhere Zzyzzx is!! I see it all the time on my drive to LA from Vegas!

    ReplyDelete