Thursday, April 29, 2010

I needed that :)

After a long day I came home, took Helo out, then sat at my computer. I then checked The Women's Colony. I then laughed for a good long time as I read THIS

I have feeling that Allie and I would be The Bestest of friends. Man, it was funny. And exactly like something I would write when I'm feeling silly. These days, I just feel tired.I hope you go there and read it. It's good.

PS. I went to her website. I REALLY started cracking up after I read THIS. It's called "How a fish almost destroyed my childhood" It reminds me of a horrible, horrible version of the fish story I once shared. Anyway, I liked it alot...

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, she is really really funny in a Kieri kind of humor.. I mean you could be brothers from a different mother, only you are girls and I am your mother and I guess I would know better. YEP she is funny... almost all of her stories are, again in that Kieri kind of humoristic way.

    ReplyDelete