Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scone Recipe

mah tummy
moar funny pictures

I love scones. So much. And I used to buy one every time we went to starbucks. Then we ran out of money and bought a coffee maker instead. It's a lot cheaper, but I do miss my scones. So I found this GREAT recipe here http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/scone-nibbles-recipe So I got up this morning and made them. Actually I made the ones out of the box. But I DID put chocolate chips in it just like in these. Next time I make scones, I will be making these. They have great step-by step pictures and really scones are delicious. Like fluffy cookies without so much sugar. Here is that link again.

2 comments:

  1. I love a good scone myself...but my mom is waaaay better at making them than I am.

    =)

    PS. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I've been enjoying your mom's blog for a long time now, and it's good to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete